Experience a new era of aged care
TLC Aged Care (TLC) is the largest family owned residential aged care service provider in Victoria. Our mission is to be leaders in innovative and integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
We provide residential aged care at 10 homes located in Altona North, Belmont, Whittlesea, Hallam, Noble Park, Frankston, Wallington and Donvale.
Our homes offer:
- TLC Primary Care medical centres with on-staff general practitioners, chronic disease management nurses, physiotherapists and allied health professionals at our homes in Noble Park, Frankston North, Hallam, Altona North, Belmont, and Donvale
- 24 hour-a-day registered nursing - giving residents, families and friends peace of mind
- a lifestyle that is supportive of our resident's care requirements whilst promoting independence and dignity
- respite services to assist in short-term care or the transition to residential care
- the latest advances in Dementia care
TLC currently has exciting new developments in progress at:
- Clifton Hill on the outskirts of the Melbourne CBD
- Armstrong Creek and Wallington outside Geelong
- Whittlesea north-east of Melbourne